Monday, April 12, 2010

Review by seriouslyreviewed - 19.5 out of 20!!

This was my first review and I was absolutely over the moon when I read it!
http://seriouslyreviewed.blogspot.com/2010/03/beck-and-call-by-abby-gordon.html?zx=b7613bea159f6d0d

Story: 9.5
Presentation: 10
Total: 19.5
Review: OH SNAP!!! Perfection!!! I am so in love with this book that I think about it off and on through the day!!!
What a fantastic ride from page 1 until the very end. Sassy sex, a hot boss, BDSM, bad guys, friends, a mystery man......YEAH BABY!!!! Ms Gordon has penned a story worthy of awards!!! I was so pulled in that the real world just melted away and the story was my ONLY focus for the duration. And did you see that cover? WOW!!!! Simple, sexy, elegant.
Ms Gordon, I am in awe of you. I pray that this one comes out in print because it is a MUST for my bookshelf!!!!! *SNAPS* I want more!!!! and then I want it again!!! You have a new fan and I will be on the lookout for your name in the future :)
Posted by romancereader

No comments:

Post a Comment